Hour of NUSNA Volunteer = 1 POINT
· Every hour of volunteer work through NUSNA events will give you 1 point per hour.
· Visit http://www.nusnasd.org/ and follow NUSNA on social media for upcoming events and volunteer opportunities.
Meeting Attendance = 2 POINTS
· NUSNA Members who attend NUSNA membership meetings will receive 2 points per meeting.
Attend a workshop = 2 POINTS
· Attend a workshop hosted through NUSNA and receive a total of 2 points.
Teach a workshop = 5 POINTS
· 5 points for Leading each NUSNA workshop.
· Reach out to our NUSNA workshops director, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Donate Blood per hour = 1 POINT
· You will receive 1 point per every hour that you, or someone you refer, donates blood at the NUSNA blood drive. See NUSNA website for updated blood drive schedule.
NUSNA Mentorship = 5-10 POINTS
· Being an active and official mentor through NUSNA to mentee(s) will give you 10 points total at the discretion of the mentorship director. Application and approval of mentor status earns 5 points automatically. Results of mentorship quality assurance survey determine an additional 5 points.
Active Committee Member = 3 POINTS
· Up to the discretion of the BOD member to award a total of 3 points will be awarded for being an active committee member.
Committee Member of the Month = 2 POINTS
· NUSNA BOD will nominate 1 active committee member per month to be awarded 2 points for their service and commitment to their respective committee.
Column Newsletter Article = 5 POINTS
· Contacting our communications director, email@example.com, and writing a column for NUSNA’s Pulse Newsletter will give you 5 points.
Running for NUSNA Position = 1 POINT
· Run for any NUSNA position (Director, Chair, or Cohort Rep) and receive 1 point for running. You must be on the official slate presented to the members in the election to earn this point.
Active Cohort Rep = 10 POINTS
· Be an active Cohort Representative throughout the duration of the program and receive a total of 10 points.
Hospital Volunteer = 5 POINTS
· Fulfil a hospital’s volunteer hour requirements during the duration of the program and submit your completed certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org for 5 points total.
Bylaws Review per hour = 1 POINT
· You will receive 1 point per every hour that you are attending the NUSNA Bylaws Review Meeting.
BTN Involvement = 1 POINT
· 1 point for every hour of BTN involvement - BTN presentations, committee meetings, and other events
· 1 point for referring an organization/school/partnership that BTN presents to
Member of other NU Student Organization = 1 POINT
· For each CSEA approved student organization at NU, you will receive 1 point. Verification from that organization is required.
Fill out a missing points verification form.